Shenlu, a mysterious game that descended on Bluestar 20 years ago.
Only one million places are open each month.
Once you become a player, you can gain extraordinary power and become a superior person.
Ling Yi awakens the super mutation system.
From consumables to artifacts, they are all his mutant objects!
Once the mutation potential reaches perfection, multiple abilities comparable to golden fingers can be mutated!
Mutate the talent of lucky +1 to get the golden finger – the probability is reversed!
The original 10% probability flipped to 90%!
A 0.1% shipment rate is 99.9% for him!
Mutate the Eye of True Sight to get the Golden Finger – the Eye of True Sight!
Not only invisible units can be seen, but hidden information of items can also be seen!
In addition to these, there are “Malicious Appearances” that can turn other people’s malice into voiceovers, and “Intelligence Aura” that continuously reduces the enemy’s intelligence…
One year later.
Ling Yi, who holds honorary titles such as “The Fastest Leveling Speed Holder in History”, “The First Full-Level Player”, and “The World’s Strongest Man”, reluctantly said, “Actually, when faced with an unknown number of interviews, I’m just a normal person…”